Welcome to the University of Puerto Rico School of Dental Medicine (UPRSDM), Office of Academic Affairs (OAA).Our mission is to promote and facilitate the integral development, quality and optimal excellence in the area of academic affairs providing services support to students, faculty and the academic community of the UPRSDM.
Areas of activity include:
- ongoing curriculum review
- curriculum design and modification
- curriculum administration
- academic scheduling
- maintenance of individual course grades
- syllabi for all predoctoral programs
- perform an early and on-going assessment of the academic progress of the students
- preparation of class ranking
- student authorization for the dental licensure and validation of fulfillment of all requirements for graduation
- Assessment and evaluation of courses, students and organizational climate.
- Preparation of reports related to accreditation and for the Medical Sciences Campus are also the responsibility of this office.
Visit us: at the office A-104, located at the first floor in the Medical Sciences Campus-Guillermo Arbona building.
Dr. Elaine Pagán-Ortiz
Interim Associate Dean
Phone: 787-758-2525 x- 2508
Ms. Marta Sierra-Rivera
Executive Secretary I
Phone: 787-758-2525 x. 1111
Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs
Dr. Damaris Molina-Negrón
Interim Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs
Phone: 787-758-2525 x. 1067
Dr. Mitzy Pérez
Curriculum Office Director
Phone: 787-758-2525 x. 1010
Ms. Enidmarie Marrero Rodríguez
Administrative Secretary V
Phone: 787-758-2525 x. 1109
Miss. Gianna N Piovaneti-Ortiz
Phone: 787-758-2525 x. 1066
Electronic Forms for Associate Dean’s Office
You can use the following electronic forms for different options of services from our office. (email@example.com)
- Request Class Ranking-Electronic Form – Document available to request a class ranking and GPA of the School of Dental Medicine.
- Request CITA Application Electronic Form –Document available to request Dental Candidate Application Form from the Council of Interstate Testing Agencies, Inc.
- Request Certification for Studies Electronic Form – Document available to request a certification for studies in the School of Dental Medicine.
- Request Certification for Good Standing Electronic Form –Document available to request certification of good standing of the School of Dental Medicine.
- Request Certification Complete All Requirements Electronic Form– Document available to request the student complete all requirement for DMD degree.
Electronic Forms for Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs’ Office
You can use the following electronic forms for different options of services with our office. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Request Classroom-Electronic Form – Document available to request a classroom or amphitheater of the School of Dental Medicine.
- Description of Elective Courses– Document available to read the description of each elective course available.
- Elective Courses available for 2019-2020 – Document available for each elective course of 2019-2020.
- Request Elective Courses-Form available on the portal for the student or graduate to request elective courses.