Welcome to the Office of the Associate Dean of the University of Puerto Rico School of Dental Medicine, leader in the development of high-quality professionals oriented to comprehensive and sensitive care to the patients of Puerto Rico.
The Office of the Associate Dean assists the Dean in the academic and administrative works. The Associate Dean serves as ex officio member of the UPRSDM permanent committees and works closely with the Assistant Deans to maintain the excellence in the School. The office has the following duties:
• Promotion and academic progress of the students
• Develop collaboration agreements with other institutions
• Represent the School in the Board of Integration and Educational Planning (CIPE)
• Accreditation and licensing works of the doctoral program
• Liaison and procedures with the Office of the Registrar
• Authorization of students to take the National Board Dental Examinations
• Certification of completion of requirements for the granting of doctoral degree
• Certification of GPA and ranking
• Completion of Annual Surveys - Academic Assessment
• Perform an early and on-going assessment of the academic progress of the students
• Preparation of class ranking
• Student authorization for the dental licensure and validation of fulfillment of all requirements for graduation Help us to be diligent!
Contact with the office or request for services via email is preferred: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Elaine M. Pagan Ortiz, DMD, MSD
1st Floor Guillermo Arbona Bldg.
Medical Sciences Campus
Phone: 787-758-2525 ext. 1111
Miss. Ilmarie Colón Colón
Administrative Secretary V
Phone: 787-758-2525 x. 1111
Mrs. Miriel Rodríguez
Phone: 787-758-2525 x. 1108