You can use the following electronic forms for different options of services with our office.
1. Regular Excuse Electronic Form
– If the student is absent, he must present an official excuse that is issued by our Office after presenting evidence of the reason for the excuse.
2. Request for an excuse to be scheduled in advance
– Document available to request an excuse for absences that are not due to unexpected events (illness, accident, etc.), which must be scheduled in advance. For an excuse to be issued, the student must print and send to the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
the EXCUSE APPLICATION FORM TO BE PROGRAMMED IN ADVANCE completed and signed.
3. Letter of Recommendation Electronic Form
– Form available on the portal for the student or graduate student to request a letter of recommendation and include the necessary documents to prepare it: CV and results of Boards.